It seems that HBO Max is not enough, so Warner Discovery launches the new channel Warner TV this Friday April 14threplacing T.N.T..
Warner celebrates these days its 100 years of life, and among the novelties they have presented, is the restructuring of the linear channel TNT, with a new name: Warner TV. You can see the presentation trailer in the opening video of the news.
A linear channel It means that it broadcasts content on a schedule, continuously. Come on, the television channels of a lifetime. Warner TV It will be a linear channel, but it also has an on-demand version, where you choose what you see, which is called Warner TV Now.
What to watch on the new Warner TV channel
This new channel maintains most of TNT’s content, but adds new series and movies of Warner Bros. You can enjoy well-known series such as The Rookie, FBI and FBI: International, accompanied by comedies that have become television classics such as Friends, Big Bang Theory or Ghosts.
you will also find DC Universe movies with titles like Joker, Shazam!, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Justice League or Suicide Squad, along with sagas like Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter or Fantastic Beastsand the trilogies of Batman by Christopher Nolan and Blade.
There is also local content. In May it will premiere Nadie sabe nada, the television version of the radio program by Andreu Buenafuente and Berto Romero, which can now be enjoyed on HBO Max.
As we say Warner TV replaces TNT, so it will be available in the main pay television operators keeping the same dials: Movistar Plus+ (dial 35), Vodafone TV (dial 30), Orange TV (dial 17), Euskaltel (dial 16), R (dial 22), Telecable (dial 9), Virgin Telco (dial 20) , Tivify (dial 16) and through Agile TV (dial 24).
Warner TV Now offers 800 episodes of on-demand content made up of the reference series from Warner TV, and also some Spanish ones such as I don’t like to drive, Maricón perdido, El gran sarao, Vota Juan and Vamos Juan. It can be contracted in Movistar Plus+, Vodafone TV, Orange TVand other operators.
To celebrate the premiere of Warner TVthe first days there will be a special programming. This is the grill:
Friday April 14
- 22:00 Joker (Joker, 2019)
Saturday April 15
- 09:30 The Bodyguard (Bodyguard, 1992)
- 11:40 Blade (Blade, 1998)
- 13:35 A star is born (A Star Is Born, 2018)
- 15:50 San Andrés (San Andreas, 2015)
- 17:55 Wonder Woman (Wonder Woman, 2019)
- 19:45 Suicide Squad (Suicide Squad, 2016)
- 22:00 Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Godzilla: King of Monsters, 2019)
- 00:05 Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, 2018)
- 02:10 Pacific Rim (Pacific Rim, 2013)
Sunday April 16
- 15:45 Expedition: Back to the Future, complete series (Expedition: Back to the Future, 2021)
- 19:35 Joker (Joker, 2019)
- 21:45 Aquaman (Aquaman, 2018)
Compared to the premium and premiere content of HBO Max, Warner TV offers an alternative in linear either on demand for users who hire television packages through the telephone operators. It opens on April 14th.