In the last few months, ChatGPT has had a revolutionary impact on our society. Compared to other apps, the achievement of this AI is significant. For example, it took Netflix 3.5 years to reach its first million users, while the solution has reached this mark in just 5 days.
But, there is life beyond ChatGPT. There are other options available, and with fewer security risks. And it is that cybercriminals have paid attention to this tool, as evidenced by the 625% increase in the number of new messages in Dark Web forums about ChatGPT, according to data from NordVPN.
“In the same way that mobile phones revolutionized the way we communicate and, at first, nobody saw the need for them, AI will end up creating an additional layer that will transform our relationship with technology to make our environment a better place.”, says Juan Quintanilla, CEO of Syntonize.
Alternatives to ChatGPT
These are some of the alternatives to ChatGPT, which according to Tune in on many occasions, offer even superior services:
- Writesonic: It has been positioned as one of the most efficient competitors due mainly to its capabilities to generate texts optimized for SEO
- Jasper: One of its biggest problems was the quality of the content it generated, something in which it has put a lot of effort and, for this reason, the improvements are noticeable
These are the seven alternatives to leave out ChatGPT
- Perplexity: It is very similar to ChatGPT but its greatest strength is the ability to cite sources, so the credibility of the texts is much higher for researchers who want to delve into certain topics of interest.
- You: The big difference of this AI is that it is capable of generating conversations to improve the content that is created
- Take: The appeal of this Artificial Intelligence is focused on its ability to create a complete storytelling for business presentations or in optimized conversations.
- rythr: tries to avoid plagiarism in its contents and has a very competitive price
- Bard: It is one of the best known, since it was Google who launched it, but that is not synonymous with success. Its uniqueness is based on the use of LaMDA, a language model owned by the company