Enterprises around the world are increasingly prioritizing unified edge networks and endpoint security strategies that enable secure, high-quality connectivity for any user or device, from anywhere to any application.
In relationship thereto, Netskope today announced the availability of Netskope Endpoint SD-WAN, software designed to provide secure and optimized access to endpoint devices from anywhere.
“Netskope Endpoint SD-WAN brings together the benefits of SD-WAN and edge security tools in an IT and end-user friendly client format. These tools can be powerful for both enterprises and service providers to accelerate the transformation of edge networks and security.” comments Brandon Butler, IDC Research Manager, Enterprise Networks.
Unified networks, benefits of Endpoint SD-WAN
Netskope Endpoint SD-WAN is an innovative solution that leverages industry-leading technology to deliver a unified, software-based SASE client. This allows organizations to combine the functions of SD-WAN and Security Service Edge (SSE) to reduce costs, simplify connectivity and avoid having multiple clients and specific products.
In addition, this solution ensures optimal network performance at any level. Key benefits of Endpoint SD-WAN include:
- AI-powered trading: Netskope Endpoint SD-WAN simplifies management with automated troubleshooting and end-user experience insights with per-user AppX score, traffic flows, policy violations, and anomaly detection.
Netskope Revolutionizes Hybrid Work with Industry’s First SASE Client for Unified Networking and Integrated SD-WAN Endpoint Security
- High performance connectivity for critical voice, video and data applications: Netskope Endpoint SD-WAN delivers fast, reliable connections with application-aware prioritization and dynamic path selection, automatically correcting last-mile performance.
- Optimized user experience: Netskope Endpoint SD-WAN eliminates the single-tunnel shortcomings of existing remote access VPNs by connecting to multiple public and private data centers simultaneously, allowing users to receive the most optimized experience with direct application-based access. policies.
- 360° protection: Netskope’s unified SASE client offers seamless SD-WAN, SWG, CASB, ZTNA, DLP, Cloud Firewall, and other security services.
- Unified architecture and consistent context-aware policy: Netskope Borderless SD-WAN extends the zero-trust policy based on the SD-WAN environment and intelligent SSE across the entire solutions portfolio, providing every user, device and remote site with simple, secure and high-performance access to hybrid environments and multicloud.