Four players from the Top 10 of Liga MX represent the Mexican National Team and the rest other countries
MEXICO — America leads the Top 10 of the best players in Closing 2023 according to the Artificial intelligence of the Spanish company olocipwhich analyzes more than 100 leagues in the world and also has every detail of what is experienced in the MX League.
It also highlights the fact that, in the same Top 10four players defend the Mexican team and the rest, as the case of Alexander Zendejasalso of the Americathey defend another representative.
The best player of the tournament was the cream-blue striker Henry Martinwho became the scoring champion with 14 touchdowns and five assists in the semester.
In the same way, Henry Martin He was the only Mexican who is among the top five places, while the first four positions belong to the America.
Likewise, in the ‘competition’ of national players against foreigners, the second position corresponds to Alvaro Fidalgo (America | Spain), the third place to Diego Valdes (America | Chile), the fourth place to Richard Sanchez (America | Paraguay) and the Top 5 closes it Julian Quinones (Atlas | Colombia).
“The MVP is Henry Martin and the funny thing is that the four best players are Henry Martinfollowed by Alvaro Fidalgo, Richard Sanchez and Diego Valdes. It seems that they are sweeping the Mexican tournament right now. The fifth is Julian Quinonesfrom Atlas”, said Bárbara Ugidos, Chief Communications Officer of olocip.
Julian Quinones It is located in fifth position due to its lack of forcefulness. “He generates many chances, but there are more effective players. He is the best on his team as far as game construction, carries, game generation.”
The Artificial intelligence Not only does it have the data of each player, but these are filtered to analyze which footballer has the greatest capacity to make more effective passes, more forceful shots or success rate in individual areas.
“What you want to measure is not only the quantity of actions, but the quality. What interests me is how a player impacts with his actions. There are players with 150 passes, but those who make 100 may have more relevance. The interesting thing is to see which players have more relevance with fewer actions. This is going one step further, because it is not only the quantity of actions, but quality, ”he said in an interview with ESPN.
According to Bárbara Ugidos, an action is evaluated from 0 to 100. If a striker like Henry Martin has a 70 percent chance to score, the player will have 30 percent of the remaining value in his rating and it is represented as .30, but in case of failure, then the rating will be negative and it is put as -.70 , since he missed that opportunity.
All defensive and offensive actions, game construction, passes and other variables for Henry Martin led him to have a rating of 16.31, being the player with the best numbers in the MX League.
In the second position is the Spanish Alvaro Fidalgowho throughout the semester had a grade of 14.53.