The new version of iOS can be updated from the iPhone settings and we can decide whether to use mobile data to download it or wait for WiFi connectivity.
Among the novelties and improvements, the arrival of a functionality that improves the quality of voice calls stands out. iPhones are now capable of isolate the voice better of the interlocutor, cleaning background noises.
In iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro it has also been improved accident detectionavoiding false positives that occurred up to now:
Here we leave the entire list of news and features of this iOS 16.4 update:
- are added 21 new emoji of animals, hand gestures and objects on the emoji keyboard.
- Notifications for web apps have been added to the home screen.
- He voice isolation on calls phone brings your voice to the forefront and blocks out ambient noise.
- The Duplicates album in the Photos app now lets you detect duplicate photos and videos in a shared iCloud Photo Library.
- VoiceOver is now compatible with maps in the Weather app.
- A new accessibility setting lets you automatically dim a video if strobes or flashing lights are detected in it.
- Fixes a bug that caused the purchase requests made by children may not always appear on the parent’s or guardian’s device.
- Fixes an issue that caused thermostats compatible with matter didn’t respond when paired with Apple Home.
- The function has been optimized accident detection on iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models.
as we see they are minimal updates Except for the two mentioned and they are rather fixes and security and intercompatibility solutions than the arrival of a great new version.
To update to this version, from your iPhone you will Settings -> General -> Software update. And from there the new version and the button to download and install it will appear.
Once the update is downloaded and prepared locally, you will have to press Install now. And, we remind you, to install the update it is required a minimum of 50% battery or have the iPhone connected to a charger.
After starting the installation, the iPhone restarts and when it boots again you will have iOS 16.4 functional on it. He update installation time is approximately 6 – 7 minutesKeep this in mind before starting the process.