If you want to know if you are registered with Social Security, you can do it online and it is extremely simple. Keep reading and you will know how.
It may be the case that you need to know What is the situation you have right now in Social Security?since it is important to be registered from the first day of work to contribute as much as possible for the future.
If you have been presented with a contract that was stamped by the Ministry of Employment, then you will have practically complete certainty that you are registered. If this is not the case or you do not have the certain conviction that you are on the Social Security lists, you can find out online.
The other solution is to go to any of the offices of the General Treasury of the Social Security, but you will have to look for their telephone number and request an appointment so that they can attend you.
Obviously, the most comfortable thing is to do it from your own home online. To be able to carry out this task, you must have one of these identification systems: digital certificate, DNIe, or the Cl@ve PIN.
Even so, don’t worry because the Social Security Electronic Office also provides you with an SMS system. Let’s see exactly how we can achieve it.
How do I know if I am registered with Social Security?
Since what you want is to know if you are registered with Social Security, the best thing you can do is use its Electronic Office for this, since it is the appropriate place for them to provide you with this information.
The steps to follow to know if you are registered with Social Security in Spain They are really very simple:
- At the moment that it sends you to the new window of Reports and Certificates, you must go to the bottom until you see Report on the current situation of the worker, where you should click. If you want to find it more easily, you can always press Ctrl + F (having the Google Chrome browser) and write said title, in order to see it directly and automatically.
- The next step is to select the option from the dropdown in own name (usually comes default).
- Then you must hit the yellow button where it says get access.
- Now it’s time to identify yourself, using Cl@ve Permanente, Cl@ve PIN, Via SMS and DNIe or certificate.
- If you already have the DNIe or a Digital Certificate configured (remember that it must be compatible with Social Security), then you enter through one of them.
- In the case of not having any of these possibilities, nor what is the Cl@ve PINyou can choose to click on Via SMS.
- Using this option you will be asked for your ID, your date of birth and a mobile number to which they will send you 6 digits that you must enter to allow it to continue.
- Once the Electronic Office has accepted your identity, you will enter a window where you must click on Worker Current Situation Report.
- This will allow you to see a report where, in addition to your personal data, such as name, address and Social Security Number, you will also be able to see the situation in which you are.
- Once said document is on the screen, you should look at the column Situationplace where I should put HIGHwhich means that this is your situation in Social Security.
- You can also know if said registration is for a company or if it is for being self-employed, if you look at Regimein addition to the date on which you were registered in Status Date.
If at any time the question of “how to know if I am registered with Social Security” assails you, after reading our tutorial or watching the video that we have made to accompany it, you will already have the necessary knowledge to solve it.
It is very easy to carry out this verification of how your relationship with Social Security is as you have verified.