If you have any doubts as to which regime the company you are working for has registered you, you have a very simple way to find out if you are registered full-time or not, by following these steps.
Obviously, being registered part-time is not the same as being registered full-time, since social security, unemployment and retirement contributions will not be the same.
It may be that you are in a company and you are not clear about your employment situation, something that you will be able to solve in a simple way just by using the browser that you normally use to access the Internet.
The full-time is the regime that everyone wants, for salary and for all the contribution that is given for the future, since it is the best. The question of how to know if I am discharged full-time has a fairly simple answer, which you will answer below.
Find out online if I am full-time:
What is the full day?
The full shift in Spain is one in which the employee works 40 hours a week. This means that the same worker must be in his position per month 160 hours in the event that the month in question has 4 total weeks.
The distribution of the general 40 hour week is something to which An agreement must be reached between the employee and the employer.without exceeding the legal maximum or what is established by the collective agreement of said sector.
The regulation establishes certain rules that should be complied with, such as not work more than 9 hours a daypaying that extra hour in all cases and without it being done continuously.
If more than 6 continuous hours of effective work are carried out, You must stop for at least 15 minutes. Rest from one day to another should be at least 12 hours.
The days off are stipulated as a day and a half if you are an adult As minimum. It will be of two days if the worker is a minor.
When it comes to charging, in general terms, for eight hours of work a day, you cannot charge less than what the interprofessional minimum wage which is currently in 1,080 euros per month for 14 payments.
From here, the collective agreements of each sector would enter, which must also respect at least the interprofessional minimum wage for the full day.
How do I know online if I’m on full-time employment?
For that you must use the Electronic Office of the Social Security and the working life, a document that will indicate the regime in which you are registered.
The steps to follow to check online if you are registered full-time They are really very simple:
- At the moment that it sends you to the new window of Reports and Certificates, you must go to the bottom until you see Working life REPORT.
- Then click get access.
- Now is the time to click on Consult work life.
- Touch to identify yourself using Cl@ve Permanente, Cl@ve PIN, Via SMS and DNIe or certificate.
- If you already have the DNIe configured or have a Digital Certificate (remember that it must be compatible with Social Security), then you enter through one of them.
- In the case of not having any of these possibilities, nor what is the Cl@ve PINyou can choose to click on Via SMS.
- Using this option you will be asked for your ID, your date of birth and a mobile number to which they will send you 6 digits that you must enter to allow it to continue.
- Then you will enter another window where it informs you of the days that you have contributed to Social Security and they have a blue button where it says download working lifewhich you must press.
- It will be downloaded in PDF format in the folder that your browser has default for downloads.
- If you open your work life, you will see a column that says CT, which is where the type of contract you have in Social Security is marked. If it says 100 it means that you are full time.
- You can also put another type, for example, 401, which means that it is full-time but for service work.
- If it puts another code, it is best to look for it on the net.
So you can use your working life to answer the question that you have asked yourself to read this article.
With those you just read you already have an answer to the question of How do I know online if I’m on full-time employment?.