Surely you will have heard at some point about Autofirma and you will have been curious to know what was being talked about.
Well then, you have arrived at the right place at the right time, since we are going to talk about what Autofirma is, so that you know what this tool means, how you can get hold of it, what it offers you and how you can install it in Windows 11 .
It is an extremely interesting tool for perform certain functions with the public administration.
Let’s stop preambles and let’s get down to business.
Table of Contents:
What is Autosignature?
Autofirma are the applications that the Ministry of Finance and Public Administration They have been created to be able to submit electronically signed documents electronically using one of the certificates that we have on the device.
It’s not that it’s an overly intuitive application, but it is quite useful, especially if you’re used to doing everything online. This is a method that allows the same validity as if you signed them in your own handwriting in a government office.
It’s not that it’s an overly intuitive application, but it is quite useful, especially if you’re used to doing everything online.
Remember that it must always be accompanied by the digital certificate you have.
How to download Autofirma
The way to download Autofirma on our Windows computer and go to Electronic Administration Portal.
It is not that it is an excessively intuitive application, but it is quite useful, since it has been created to be able to electronically submit electronically signed documents using one of the certificates that we have on the device.
As you will see there are versions of Windows for 32 and 64 bitsIn addition, there are also versions for Linux and macOS, so that not only the Microsoft operating system can benefit from Autofirma.
Installing Autosignature in Windows
Once you have the executable file on your computer, all you have to do is go to the folder where it is saved and click on it, since, as you may have noticed, a ZIP file is downloaded for Windows.
Once inside the ZIP we will see an executable .EXE, on which we must double click.
- At that moment it will welcome us to the installer, to which we must click on Following.
- Then we accept the conditions by clicking on I agree.
- Next we choose the folder where we want it to be installed and click on Following.
- Now we must choose if we want Add to start menu, Create desktop shortcut either Configure Firefox to trust system root certificates. We will mark the ones we want and then click on Install.
- Once you have finished, all you have to do is click on Following and in Finish for the program to be installed.
How Autosignature works
Now that we have Autofirma installed, we should know how it works so that we already have all the data about this tool.
Let’s see how Autofirma is:
- Once you open the application, you will arrive at the welcome screen.
- When we have it, we will only have to click on the button Select files to sign to go to the file browser and select it, or we drag the file directly to the program.
- When we have it, we will only have to click on the button Sign to proceed.
- Then we can choose if we want the visible signature or not. It is not necessary to add it, since the document will also be signed with our certificate.
- It also allows you to add an image (like a logo or something like that) but it is not highly recommended as it will overlap with the signature.
- The next is choose the digital certificate with which we want to sign the document.
- Once selected, click on okay and then in Sign so that the certificate definitively inserts our signature.
As you have been able to read, it is not difficult to use Autofirma to sign documents.
With all the data we will be able to download, install, configure and work with Autofirma.