It is much easier than it may seem at first to download an Instagram Reel on your computer without having to install any application.
Surely the overwhelming popularity of TikTok in recent years has made other social networks want to develop similar parts in their systems. That may be the reason for the appearance of Instagram Reels.
They were launched in August 2020 defining them as “a new way to create and discover short and funny videos on Instagram”.
The Reels are the same as the Stories, although they can be used at the same time, that is, one thing does not bother the other, since they are different parts of Instagram.
If you want to know how to download Instagram Reels in a simple way, you should keep reading, since you will have all the information below.
How to download an Instagram Reel without apps:
What are Instagram Reels?
Instagram Reels are videos that you can upload to the social network with a duration of 15, 30, 60 or 90 seconds, in which there may be filters or effects.
You will be able to upload several pieces at the same time for seconds, putting effects, changing location to give it spectacularity and even modifying the clothes, so that it surprises whoever sees them. Instagram Reels are not like Stories that only last 24 hours, but you can place them in your feed.
The ideal size to make a Reel is 1,080 x 1,920 pixels. This is necessary to know if you are going to record one from an application external to Instagram. As for the screen mode, it is normal for it to be 9:16but Instagram also accepts 4:5.
How Instagram Reels work
Instagram Reels are within the application itselfso you won’t need an external one, although you can create one in another app and pass it on to the social network.
They find each other inside the home page and they can be differentiated from the rest of the content because having an icon of a clapperboard in the upper left corner. In addition, when creating this type of content there will be a tab with all those that have been made.
The rest of the users will be able to react to the Reels in the same way that they do to the rest of the publications on Instagram, that is, giving a like, leaving comments or sharing.
The first method to download Instagram Reel will make use the browser that you normally use. We recommend doing it on the computer, since it can also be done on the mobile, but it is more complicated.
The steps you must follow to be able to download an Instagram Reel without installing any application:
- open the developer tools from your browser. If you have Google Chrome you will find it in the section more tools.
- In the developer tools click on the tab networks. Here you will see how all the files that are loaded come out in real time.
- Without leaving this tab, go to the right side, open the Reel to download from Instagram and start playing it.
- Now you will see how a lot of information appears. Inside the list that is created in Network. You should look for one that dates him Media Type. This means that it is multimedia content.
- At this moment you must click with the right mouse button on the name of the file that appears as media, to then choose the option open it in another tab (Open in new tab).
- Then the Reel will open as if you were a video.
- The only thing left to do is click on it with the right mouse button and click Save video as… or go to the three points at the bottom right of the video itself and click on Discharge.
- The first way will ask you for the folder to save it to, while the second way to download Instagram Reel will save the file in your browser’s default Downloads folder.
- This way you will have the video downloaded on your computer so you can watch it whenever you want.
Download Instagram Reel from web
Another way of To download an Instagram Reel is to use one of the websites that are dedicated to it.
A good option may be to use snapinstawhich works very well, is easy to use and very functional.
You just have to enter the web and after that write in the part enabled for it the URL of the Reel that you want to download, which you can copy by entering the video and seeing the address that appears in the browser.
After that click on Download and you wait a few seconds, so that when a video capture appears, you can see that you have a blue button below that says download video.
You simply press it and the video will be downloaded in the folder that you have assigned in the browser as the main one for downloads.
How could you read it’s simple download an Instagram Reel on your computer to be able to watch the video whenever you want without having to install any program or application.