As the world leader in social media management, Hootsuite understands the rampant nature of social media and the flood of messages and conversations that social marketers constantly struggle to manage. Reinforcing its dedication to addressing the challenges of “always-on” customer service, Hootsuite has introduced its latest enhanced tool, Inbox.
According to Hootsuite’s 2023 Social Trends Report, at 49% of organizations, social customer service is the responsibility of the marketing team, while 40% of consumers want brands to solve their problems online. any channel, like Instagram. Now marketing teams have to manage yet another channel, becoming customer service agents and dealing with queries that arise on the social media channels they live on.
As Social Media Managers see customers increasingly turn to private messaging for customer support inquiries, Hootsuite has implemented an enhanced Inbox to allow query management across networks. social networks is uninterrupted and seamless. Inbox encourages efficient collaboration between internal teams and offers the necessary functions to expedite responses and accelerate service.
“Our social media team surveyed customers to find out in which area they struggle the most and what we found is that their biggest problem is not being able to interact with their customers and answer their questions 24/7”, explains Natalia Williams, Product Manager at Hootsuite. “Our product development strategy has been deeply rooted in making our customers’ day-to-day life easier. Updating our Inbox tool will simplify, speed up and empower users to provide exceptional customer service and ultimately drive growth for their business, taking our commitment to the next level.”
Inbox provides a centralized platform for social marketers to manage all direct messages, with new built-in functionality that makes responding to inquiries more efficient, without compromising a quality response. Marketing and customer service teams can now collaborate with other teams to quickly respond to customer messages, automate service, deliver value, and protect your brand.
“Before using the new Hootsuite Inbox, we didn’t have a social media support team”, says Santiago García Solimei, Global Director of Social Media and Brand PR at Meliá Hotels International. “We now have dedicated resources responding to users across more than 500 accounts, allowing us to be unified on our brand voice across the board.”
Inbox’s core features prepare Hootsuite Business and Enterprise users to:
- Manage conversations in a single channel with a centralized Inbox for all public, private, organic and dark post conversations on all social channels, as well as searching for messages and comments on them.
- Easily collaborate with multiple teams/departments efficiently and securely by sending messages to provide answers to the right people and equipment. It also improves cross-team collaboration with tasks, prevents conflicts between agents, skill-based assignment, etc.
- Speed up response times, simplify and automate the service with saved responses, autoresponders, and automatic prioritization of messages based on service level agreements and response times.
Connect with CRMs and existing chatbots to deliver better service and deeper insight into the value of a conversation, incorporating social media conversations within existing smart customer management platforms.
- Get insights to improve performance by reviewing, analyzing and reporting on activity and performance to better understand how the service is working.
- Add and send CSAT surveys based on business rules to measure and improve customer satisfaction.
- Monitor potential crises tagging, searching, and setting alerts to monitor conversations and spot potential crises before they happen.
- Keep the conversation going and stay connected by viewing, filtering, assigning, and replying to conversations with the Hootsuite mobile app.
- Combine social profiles linking them with those of the clients in all the channels to obtain like this a complete vision of the different messages in all the networks.
Enable automatic language detection to enable self-directed responses in the customer’s language and also automatically direct conversations to teams with specific language skills.