in this news
The retirees and pensioners affiliated with the Comprehensive Medical Care Program (PAMI) They are going to have several new discounts over the next few weeks. The benefits, on this occasion, may be used in electronic products specified in the entity benefits section.
Discounts of up to 25% on PAMI technology for retirees and pensioners: how to access
Retirees and pensioners who want to access the discount on cell phones and technology for being affiliated with PAMI must follow a few simple steps to obtain the promotion.
- Access the official page of PAMI
- Go to the general search engine of the online site and search for “technology” or “cell phones”
- Enter the requested data and choose the option “I want this coupon”
- Download the code
- Once the user has obtained the discount code in the desired store, the retiree or pensioner must access the official page of the brand and enter the code obtained.
The discounts are as follows:
- Lenovo: up to 25%
- Bangh: 20%
- Sony 10%
- Rivadavia Tecno: 10% on accessories and 5% on cell phones
ANSES retirees: when do I get paid in June 2023?
The holders of the ANSES They will collect the Christmas bonus along with their regular salaries. He Complementary Annual Salary (SAC) add a fifty% extra corresponding to the first installment.
The payment schedule is as follows:
- Thursday June 8: documents ending in 0,
- Friday June 9: documents ending in 1,
- Monday June 12: documents ending in 2,
- Tuesday June 13: documents ending in 3,
- Wednesday June 14: documents ending in 4,
- Thursday June 15: documents ending in 5,
- Friday June 16: documents ending in 6,
- Wednesday June 21: documents ending in 7,
- Thursday June 22: documents ending in 8,
- Friday June 23: documents ending in 9.
ANSES retirees: how much do I earn in June 2023?
The retired and pensioners will be charged on the established payment date $70,962plus the Christmas bonus and the $15,000.