- According to Oskar Sarquis, CEO of Suplos, a company that is committed to digitization reduces by up to 30% of your operating costs.
2023 brings great challenges for the economy and, incidentally, for Peruvian companies, who continue to recover after the political instability, social protests, in addition to the climatic shocks that took place during the first months of the year.
According to a recent report from the National Institute of Statistics and Informatics (INEI), the GDP of the Peruvian economy contracted by 0.43% from January to March and it is expected, according to experts, that it will be difficult for the country to recover its growth rate. growth after the crisis that he experienced a few months ago.
For Oskar Sarquis, CEO of supplementsa company specialized in digitization and with operations in Peru, “The crisis in the country has left numbers in the red and losses for many companies, for this reason, it is necessary to bet on mechanisms that generate savings and greater efficiencies for business, such as technology.”
In addition to the positive impact of digitization on company finances, what other benefits does the implementation of technology offer in business? Sarquis explains:
- Adaptation to change: Investment in technology and digitization allows companies to quickly adapt to changes in the business environment. They can adjust their operations and business strategies more quickly to respond to new regulations, market demands, or unexpected situations.
- Access to new markets: Digitization opens opportunities for companies to reach new markets and expand their reach.
- Data-driven decision making: The technology provides tools to collect, analyze and visualize business data. By investing in technology and digitization, companies can gain valuable insights into their operations, customers, and markets, enabling them to make more informed and strategic decisions.
- Business resilience: Technology and digitization can help companies build a strong and resilient foundation. By diversifying operations and leveraging digital solutions, companies can be better prepared to deal with crises and overcome unexpected obstacles.
- Costs reduction: The implementation of technology can help reduce operating costs in the supply chain by eliminating manual tasks, optimizing production planning and minimizing waste.
“In short, technology can reduce uncertainty in a country and in companies, offering knowledge in real time. In the case of Peru, through tools that focus on the use of data and information, companies can have a better understanding of the current situation to make informed decisions.” adds Sarquis.
Suplos is a Latin American company that, since 2019, has entered the Peruvian market, a territory in which up to now it has consolidated a growth of 40% thanks to its collaborative work with companies such as PetroPerú and Savia, and in which it plans to reach one million customers. dollars in billing at the end of 2023.