Atari bets this year for the games of a lifetime. Classic games such as: Rollercoaster Tycoon or Dungeons & Dragons Available for iOS, Android or Facebook
Reliving past adventures through the games of your childhood is now possible. Atari, a multi-platform and interactive entertainment company, revealed on October 24 its next line of mobile games. For the first time ever, you’ll be able to play games like RollerCoaster Tycoon, Dungeons & Dragons: Warbands, Atari Casino and Outlaw on your mobile.
According to the words of Jim Wilson, CEO of Atari: “In our next line there must be a clear strategy of working with the strengths of our key franchises and offering our audience of mobile gamers a collection of accessible and fun consumer experiences.”
- Dungeons & Dragons: Warbands (in December version for iPad – $2.99, and for Facebook and Android in development)
- Roller Coaster Tycoon (release in December on Android and Facebook)
- Atari Casino (in iOS for free.) The first social casino with mini-games like slots, blackjack, etc.
- A new version of the arcade game Outlaw (in November for iOS free)
- centipede (in November for iOS free)
In addition, they plan to launch a free game on Facebook based on the series. Deer Hunter (The hunter in Spanish) from November. Can you wait?